Enquire Now Enquire Now
The Völker™ S 962-2 hospital bed meets a broad range of requirements for use in clinics and hospitals. The S 962-2 bed assists caregivers to easily progress patients through the various steps of mobilisation — from turning to “up-in-chair” to standing and egressing out of the bed, with safety and confidence.
The patented Völker split side-rail system is highly versatile and provides patients and residents with a secure support for repositioning in bed or pushing themselves up to leave the bed from the side. The system consists of head and foot telescopic split side-rails that articulate in harmony with the bed’s movements, providing full lateral protection when the sleep deck is level through to the sitting position. When fully raised, the versatile split side-rails provide enhanced protection for the patient or resident in a lying or sitting position.
- Telescopic split side rails provide maximum protection during mobilisation
- Easy-to-grip split siderails provide secure support to enable safe and independent egress, which encourages patient independence
- Pressure Reduction: Völker Micro-stimulation System MiS® can lead to enhanced patient comfort and improved sleep
- Complete functionality helps caregivers safely mobilise patients to help prevent caregiver injuries
- Length of Laying Surface / Exterior Dimension: inch (cm) 78.75″ (200cm) / 85″ (216cm)
- Width of Laying Surface / Exterior Dimension: inch (cm) 35.4″ (90cm) / 39″ (99cm)
- Weight in lbs (kg) approximate: 169kg
- Height Adjustable: 15.75″ – 31.5″ (40 – 80cm)
- Split Assisted Rails: Height 13.25″ (34cm)
- Made in Germany